Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Safe to Dream

I think, now that the light at the end of the school tunnel is finally visible, my "dreaming" mode has kicked into gear.

I want to learn calligraphy and drawing. If there are no summer classes offered, I will take a calligraphy class, and maybe a drawing class too.

I want to clean and decorate my house. This will be a continual balancing act between not spending much money, but making my space the way I want it.

I want to cook something most days. I have TONS of recipes waiting that I want to try. (Pioneer Woman's recipes so far have all been foolproof and DELICIOUS).

I want to walk for exercise most days, and have time to hang out in the village that I moved to be near and love so much but don't get to see much of lately.

I think I have to limit myself to just a few at a time though. But I absolutely cannot wait until my life is my own again. The feeling is delicious even now.